I've created this blog to help teachers like myself and especially students to advance their learning in the technological world. This blog will help students understand that there is no one way in doing something or in getting things done,it will help them to create and send messages, projects and do classroom assignments so that their friends or even teachers can make adjustments to the work been done. This will improve the quality of instruction by allowing them to access the web for educational purposes and working in a properly organized time frame.
Please feel free to offer your comments and suggestions in making our teacher learning environment more friendly, energetic and fun filled.
Hi Miss Fenton,
ReplyDeleteWelcome and happy blogging.I really appreciate that you mentioned in your opening statement that the blog can assist teachers as well as students. I see teachers definitely using a blog as a tool to collaborate and pool ideas.
As to how a blog will improve the quality of your instruction in the classroom, how do you see the student's responding to this avenue of teaching/learning?
Keep up the good work and ensure that your blog represents who you are as an individual. Just a suggestion to add a little more of your personality to your blog...... energetic, fun- loving, hardworking.
Good job!
Ms. Smith thanks for the kind suggestions offered. I do hope that your learning experiences will enlighten others as to how they can use and share ideas using a blog. As you venture into a new world of technological learning continue to enjoy blogging.
DeleteAdditionally, to improve your blog you can add a survey and a gadget. Another suggestion for utilizing the blog in the classroom, is to post readings and educational videos.
ReplyDeleteAdding surveys can definitely give an additional feedback from others as to how they view blogging being used as an educational tool.Thanks once again for your input.
DeleteHi Miss Fenton, I am happy for all the plans and ideas that you have for the blog and also for the classroom. All the best is wished to you in your blogging endeavours.
ReplyDeleteThanks Ms. Punter for your comment. Rest assured that they are highly appreciated.Continue to enjoy blogging and best regards to you as well in your journey of blogging.
DeleteGreat job on your post. Keep it up!!! I agree that using a blog can help to improve the quality of learning in the classroom. I wish you all the best in integrating technology in the classroom and I know you will do well. I believe that the children will be very enthused about creating blogs in the classroom and will be more willing to participate in class. Like Sakari, I believe that you can add gadgets and or surveys to improve your blog. If you need any assistance, It would be my pleasure to help.
ReplyDeleteMs. Josiah your assistance is always appreciated.I also agree that adding surveys and gadgets will help improve my blog, the tasks of adding these will be implemented.
ReplyDelete